Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CFCA Trip - A Little Bit of Info About CFCA


Thanks for giving me some wonderful ideas on what I should share with you while on my CFCA awareness trip to Guatemala. A couple of you asked me to share a little bit more about CFCA, so here's a video highlighting CFCA's founders and a quick financial overview.

This is the CFCA story from the founders themselves:

And you asked about CFCA's financials:
I am very happy to report that 93.7 percent of CFCA's expenses go toward program support. Details on CFCA's 2011 financials are here.



Now back to the big share...

We are going to keep the content under wraps and unfold it through out the trip. Please come back to this blog or follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram. Everything Guatemala trip-related will be tagged with #cfcatrip.

My trip is coming right up on December 26. If you have been on a CFCA awareness trip, please connect with me on Twitter or Facebook. Also, if you have any other questions about CFCA, I'm all ears. 

DISCLOSURECFCA is covering my flight and lodging for my Guatemala awareness trip in return for me documenting my trip via blog posts and sharing my awareness experience via my social channels. 

No comments: